Thursday, February 2, 2017

My love hate relationship with technology grows everyday.  

What do you do when...
 You can't get into your PC or Laptop at work because for one reason or another you typed in the wrong password more than once?   Do you have to call someone in IT to help you reset it.
I just want to pick up the darn thing and throw it across the room.   Do you feel this way with your gadgets because I've been like this for the last couple of hours after trying to get onto my website. 

I have a lot of paintings to upload

But I have to remember:

To Breathe hahahaha

Take a break and smell the flowers and 


just try again in 24 hours as suggested by technical support  "What ???"

 I think it was because I was typing my password with the Num Lock turned off  - OMG.

 The support guy assured me that this was all it was since we tried to log in using a different Browser, The upside to this story... he like my art so much he said to keep an eye out for his order since he needed Art for his new apartment.

Ha! well there you go...  always say things happen for a reason.

Thanks for visiting and don't forget to sign up for my email here https://www.martimagna.com/ I promise I wont spam you.

Marti





No comments:

Post a Comment