Friday, February 3, 2017

If you read my post from yesterday you know that I had to wait 24 hours to get into my website through my rant of how I have a Love and Hate relationship with technology, thank goodness I was able to get in.   

Because I wasn't able to load what I wanted to add to my website I thought I would add those here to share.

 Acrylic on Paper 
11 x 14
ready pop into a frame with or without a matte.
$50.00

 Blueberry Fields
(do blueberries even grow in fields ?  Or do they grow in bushes ?)  
hahaha I don't know I just like to eat them
Acrylic on Paper
ready pop into a frame with or without a matte.
11 x 14 
$50.00

Acrylic on Canvas...
I have to admit I love the way macarons look
but not a real fan but you have to admit they're pretty an dainty.
$75.00
Arrives ready to hang with professional wire.

These will be up on my website over the weekend.

Thanks for visiting
and don't forget to sign up for my newsletter at bottom of page here

Marti

No comments:

Post a Comment