Tuesday, February 7, 2017

My Favorite Podcasts

I've always been a sucker for learning new things... reading has always been one of my favorite things but now that there are Podcasts and Audio-books for every interest so many of my books have replaced by Podcasts.  

This is what I have downloaded on my devices at the time.

For growth and personal development I listen to Podcasts and Audio -Books from:

Brendon Bruchard,
Brendon shares his story of sacrifice and struggle, from an awful accident that left him severely  injured and hospitalized to reaching success and going bankrupt to reaching his new goals through determination and perseverance which make him the man he is today.  Listening his podcasts makes you realize that focus, determination and perseverance is all you need to achieve your goals.

Wayne Dyer


One of the greatest spiritual, motivational and inspirational speakers of his time.  
Rest in Peace Mr Dyer.

 and Tony Robbins.

Tony is probably the motivational speaker I've been following the longest, definitely one of the greats in my opinion in the area of motivational teaching and coaching. I started to follow him on infomercials back in the 1990's.

For business:

Being Boss,


 The Strategy Hour


Advice on how to plan and achieve your goals through their own personal experience as business owners along with guests that provide further tips for entrepreneurs.

and Social Media Examiner


Great advice from guest speakers familiar with different types of social media platforms and how to  best utilize for your business.  

What are your favorite Podcasts?

Thanks for visiting.

Marti



No comments:

Post a Comment